me vs you

Saturday, January 7, 2017































i thought my problems were big
that i had been through it all
that no
not you
me
im sad
im mad
what have you gone through
then i saw
it wasn't just about me
you too have had trials
just as big
just as hard
if not more so
and bc of that
we have grown
become who we are
it's good to hurt
to walk through a dark time
but it's better
you see
then being whole
and scared of being broken


for all my friends who recently opened up to me and taught me a lesson

12 comments

  1. it's good to hurt. to walk through a dark time but it's better you see then being whole and scared of being broken.... <---------

    dude. this almost made me cry again<3
    Oh gosh you are too good at writing XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude no way *squeals* *feels bad but so cool at the same time*
      aww same. i mean LOOK AT YOUR NEWEST POST

      Delete
  2. I'M CRYING. oh my gosh i love this so much but you already known this, but still. Oh <3 *hugs you forever and ever because you're the bomb*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IM CRYING WITH YOU. uhg i know this is so also dedicated to you cuz *hugs you longer than forever cuz no you're the bomb*

      Delete

dude you make my day with comments *wipes tear dramatically* *gives you a hug*

© TWILIGHT TO DAWN. Design by FCD