1 YEAR = 100 POEMS

Sunday, August 13, 2017

i am unsure of how im supposed to handle this newness around me
i grip onto yesterday bc i don't know tomorrow
and in doing that
so many todays disappear in yesterdays
who am i to blame
who am i to scream at
its uncomfortable to be uncomfortable
its comfortable to be comfortable
that's who i am
how am i supposed to change that without changing me
perhaps that's the point
perhaps i need to step out into the raging waves
maybe i will slip under for a while
but in the end
im hoping for an island
that's why im breathing in and holding onto today for once
thats why tomorrows unknowns cant stop me
bc im searching and learning and trusting
that's what im trying to do at least

[this post marks 1 year of TWILIGHT TO DAWN and yes. this is my 100th posted poem. guess i should keep going? *grins*]

14 comments

  1. KEEP GOING, NEVER STOP.
    LOVE YOU, JU <3

    ~ Savannah | Scattered Scribblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Yes, you probably should keep going. ;) (And wow, has it been that long?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeep! thanks!! And hehe, I think I will. (I KNOW. it's slightly crazy? XD)

      Delete
  3. WOW NO WAY I can't believe it's been one year!!! It seems like just yesterday you announced this new blog!!
    Keep up the fantastic work!! You are incredible. <3 <3

    Sophy of SophysLighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T THINK I BELIEVE IT EITHER! It's so exciting! I can't wait to reach 2 years ;)
      awww.. you're a darling! <3

      Delete
  4. please keep going forever because this is amazing and beautiful. thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow forever? that's a tall order. I will try gosh. thank you doll <3

      Delete
  5. Yes, Julia, you should keep going. *nods* Your poetry is amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy one year and 100 poems! Keep writing my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude yes this is so relatable.

    (also congrats! you should definitely keep going :)

    ReplyDelete

dude you make my day with comments *wipes tear dramatically* *gives you a hug*

© TWILIGHT TO DAWN. Design by FCD