POETRY BOOK RELEASE

Saturday, April 21, 2018


so like I've been working on putting this surprise together for a solid 2 weeks now and the hardest part was keeping it a secret from all my lovelies! BUT HERE I AM. AND IM SO SO SO SO SO PUMPED TO RELEASE MY 2ND POETRY BOOK : 




my favorite part was designing the cover. hands down. It took a lot of creative time with headphones and sugary treats. lololololol I sooo badly wanted to ask all of your advice but also wanted to keep it a secret. IT WAS HARD PEOPLE. HARRRDD.

truthfully, idk what else to say bc I am flailing and screeching inside bc.....well, basically I'm working on getting my book in the system at my library. *nods* NO WORDS. NO WORDS !!!!!


also random little info about it


  • these are poems that I've written over the last year + a few months. 
  • it's 100 pages long 
  • mainly the poems have been posted on my poetry blog BUT THERE ARE SOME NEW ONES TOO 
  • its yellow. i mean, that's obvious, but OH IM SO HAPPY BC ITS YELLLOOOOWWW 
  • ITS A DARLING CHILD BOOK like literally pocket book size but not bc who has that big of a pocket?!!? (it's 4.25 wide x 6.88 tall)

CLICK HERE if you wanna hold a copy in your own hands 

also like if you end up buying it, lemme know pllleeeeaase bc its super exciting to know where my book travels to. if you post a picture of it in instagram, use the #JULIARYANBOOK 
thank you my friends *hugs*
so HAPPY SATURDAY FOLKS. and *grins* hope you enjoyed the surprise! xxxxxx

BTW FREE SHIPPING UNTIL APRIL 23RD IF YOU USE THE CODE SHIPIT2018


thoughts on the cover??? 
did you have any guesses for my surprise? lololol

p.s info about my 1st poetry collection is here poetry blog here. 

10 comments

  1. ahhhHHHHHHH I called it!! I LOVE IT!!!! def going on my "to buy" list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHEHEE you did?!?!? literally so exciting! *hugs* thanks!

      Delete
  2. I sort of guessed/hoped this would be what the surprise was, but wow! That cover is awesome - yellow is such a happy colour, and it looks so professional and inviting. :) Your bio is perfect too - those are so hard to write. And how exciting it's going to be in the library where you work too! Congratulations to you, and I will be getting a copy as soon as possible because 1. your words, and 2. I need that cover in my life. Keep rocking it, girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (huh so I replied to your comment yesterday but for some reason its not showing up???? anyways lets do this again lol) awwww I'm really glad this was what your were hoping for! YOU ARE SO SWEET JESSICA!! *hugs* thank you girlie. *grins* I cannot contain the excitement that I have over the thought of it being in my library XD THANKS

      Delete
  3. Knew it! xD Looking forward to grabbing a copy!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* you too?!?!? aw thanks. so excited *hugs*

      Delete
  4. STILL CAN'T GET OVER THIS BRB SOBBING

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL <333 buying this asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! eeepppp thank you pal <3

      Delete

dude you make my day with comments *wipes tear dramatically* *gives you a hug*

© TWILIGHT TO DAWN. Design by FCD